More Access to Education
McKesson Medical-Surgical offers clinical support resources, product expertise, in-services and webcasts to help train your staff. Our exclusive training software and online courses are designed specifically for long term care facilities. The regulatory and education solutions we offer will provide you with the tools you need to help enhance the quality of resident care and reduce costs.
McKesson Online Education
McKesson Online Education provides complementary access to what matters most to you – easy to use courses and webinars for CNAs and licensed nursing professionals. Contact us for access.
Pathway Health brings clinical consulting and education services to help you manage your business and stay prepared for regulatory requirements. Learn more.
Relias Learning delivers comprehensive, affordable online training with accredited courses that your employees need to provide top-quality care and support to seniors and their families. It features:
- 500+ senior care courses available with 300+ CEs
- ANCC accreditation , with dozens of other state accreditations
- Offering courses in both English and Spanish
- An easy-to-use interface for learning – even for staff with little or no computer experience.
PointRight® Rehospitalization Solutions
We understand your commitment to quality patient care and the need to reduce unnecessary rehospitalization. That’s why we’ve teamed up with PointRight® to offer you solutions that can help you manage and understand the issue of rehospitalization in a simple and streamlined manner. With PointRight services you can Predict, Analyze and Compare while enjoying reduced pricing available for McKesson Medical-Surgical customers.
With a rehospitalization metric that has been adopted by AHCA, PointRight’s OnPoint-30 tool can help you easily identify, trend and analyze rehospitalization cases so you can find opportunities for improvement at your facility.
Combined with analytics packages and other tools, PointRight offers you:
- Predictive analysis and reporting to help you better understand rehospitalization risks and opportunities for your facility
- A Data Integrity Audit to help guide you on MDS submissions
- Reporting and analytics that can help you understand how to better use and manage your staff per CMS quality standards
For more details and to learn about other PointRight services offered exclusively to McKesson Medical-Surgical Minnesota Supply Inc. customers, contact your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager today.